EVERY UNIT SHOULD ASPIRE TO BE A JTE GOLD UNIT!
Scouting’s Journey to Excellence is the BSA’s planning, performance, and recognition program designed to encourage and reward the success of our units, districts and councils. It is meant to encourage excellence in providing a quality program at all levels of the BSA.
- Go to the BSA National JTE Website for all the tips and tools your unit needs to capture information that is used in the JTE evaluation of your unit, district and council.
- DOWNLOAD the Scorecard for your unit type (e.g. Troop, Pack, Crew, Ship, etc)
- Plan your Annual Calendar to make sure you meet the requirements for service projects, camping, Committee meetings, PLC meetings, etc.
- YOU MUST RECORD YOUR SERVICE HOURS!!! Download the Instructions for entering Good Turn for America Service Hours
- Follow your plan
- Work with your Unit Commissioner during UC Visits to stay on track
- Submit the scorecard and Earn the GOLD Journey to Excellence patch!
RECORD SERVICE HOURS HERE